PMWorks project control subscription service…
is a rapid deployment solution that minimizes the time and cost to implement and sustain a robust project control system required for government contracting environments.
This subscription service is for companies either new to earned value management (EVM) or that have a small number of projects with contractual requirements for an earned value management system (EVMS). We understand the challenge of implementing an EVMS and establishing quality schedule and cost data for government performance reporting. With our subscription service, we handle all of the complexities of an EVMS for you – the process, data, and tools. We also alleviate your internal resource constraints because we provide the project control and toolset resources when you need them.
The subscription service includes a range of options that can be scaled to reflect changing business needs, available resources, scope of project control practices, and number of projects. You determine what you need from month to month. As part of the subscription service, our EVM and toolset experts:
- Establish and maintain a project control system that satisfies the 32 guidelines in the EIA-748 Standard for EVMS
- Implement, configure, and integrate the software tools in a secure cloud environment tailored to your business needs to ensure the highest level of data integrity and traceability is maintained
- Establish a sound schedule and budget performance measurement baseline that reflects risk factors
- Capture status, produce estimate to complete data, and conduct performance analysis to provide timely and actionable information
- Produce role based summary and drill-down data views to enable effective root cause analysis and decision making
Interested in learning more? Download the PMWorks Project Control Subscription Service datasheet.